Monday, March 27, 2017

Littles: Take Flight

Littles: Take Flight





This feels so lush, mature and sophisticated that it's almost more fitting for a lady's den or library than a nursery. The sofa and chair are just to die for, and I wanted to see if I could base an Avian themed nursery around them. A lot of the bird details seem to be very simple and childish in the Bird Nurseries that I see, which isn't quite the vibe I'm going for. 

I'm crazy about these different mobiles, and I think that if you use slightly darker and more realistic feathered birds instead of all fabric and patterned ones, you can really achieve a different mood in the room.

My current plan is to keep a Take Flight/Avian Nursery that is gender neutral, since I don't know yet what gender the baby will be. This version with intense florals is very moody but feminine so these would be details to add on later if Little S turns out to be a Little Lady!

Now if only I could get an incredible investment rug, chair or sofa like these I'd be all set!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment