Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Littles: Bright, Ladylike Shoes

Little Lady Shoes








Zaxy Panda II Boot (Toddler)
nordstromrack.com



ROBEEZ Chambray Bouquet Slip-On Crib Shoe
nordstrom.com



How sweet are these?!? The stitched flowers and pom-poms and the little panda on the short rain boots just melt my heart completely. I've ended up with a pretty dependable, semi-bland palette for G-Man (blue/black/grey with a few splashes of white/red/green) so the idea of vibrant teal shoes or magenta sandals feels like such an indulgence! I just can't get over how soft and fun these are, and I especially like the different textures with the pom-poms on the sandals and the embroidery and stitching details on some of the other shoes.

If we end up with a little girl some day (*fingers crossed*) I think I'll have a lot more trouble remembering that shoes for pre-walkers are completely impractical!

Also, I have to be really clear here because it's important to me that people know being a Boy Mom is AWESOME. When you announce that you're having a boy, other moms tend to feel just a touch bad for you in the fashion stakes and lament the boys market. While it is absolutely fun to imagine dressing a little girl, don't feel bad for me and G-Man just yet ;) We've found our groove (more on that later) and I'm actually starting to think there's just as much (if not more!) gaudy and tacky girls' gear out there!

Do you bother with shoes for your little one? If so, how do you keep the total number under control? 


No comments:

Post a Comment