Sunday, July 9, 2017

Littles: Set Sail in Cream and Navy

Littles: Set Sail


Solid border
polyvore.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com


Pinterest
pinterest.com




I'm not going to lie, the idea of finding clothes for a boy is a little more intimidating than a daughter. It's hard to dodge the puppy bedazzled everything and imagine finding a way to keep things classic through potentially the next 1-3 kiddos. Knowing that we're hoping to have a bunch of kids close together, it's also important to me to think about quality. It's not a bargain if my Old Navy shorts fall apart after one summer. 

Brands like Hanna Anderson and Janie and Jack seem to be a higher investment up front, but out last the first wearer, giving them an extended wear life. Hanna's play dresses are to die for, and the pajamas are adorable. Because pajamas are gender neutral, I can definitely see myself taking some trips to the nearby outlets to stock up and feel good about the buy.

A cool piece of advice that I've seen is to consistently buy in the same color scheme for your boys, especially dark blues/greens/reds, so that things are easy to match down the line from different brands and wear well. 

When I was looking at the Janie and Jack summer sale, I noticed the adorable blue and white nautical color scheme in a few of their different themed collections and I couldn't resist. Don't worry- I didn't buy anything, but I loved pulling pieces together for this board. I know that the white might be begging for trouble, but there's just something so classic and polished about a coastal navy wardrobe. 


Do you like preppier, classic clothes for boys or do you like brighter, more fun pieces? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete