Sunday, October 1, 2017

Celebrations: Halloween is Better by the Bunch



Everyone knows that a group costume is how you show off your next level Halloween game, and the best companions that you can get in those costume are mini humans. That's because they pretty much have no say in what they wear, and they make everything 10x cuter.

These are sweet fairytale get-ups with the little pigs on the left, and Goldilocks and her boys on the right. 

 

This beekeeping family is sweet as honey, and also non-commercial which makes me want to give them extra credit right from the start. I don't think I want to go around in a fake hive all night, but I like the vibe!

Classic Pooh is always great and you've definitely got enough characters to choose from for the whole family. On the right, this is exactly what I would do if I had a few little ones to shepherd around the neighborhood plus a newbie. A honey pot is a great way to keep your youngest snug in the carrier all night, while still being part of the team.


Nothing makes me wish for a batch of little girls quite like this Madeline line up. How sweet are they?!? Alternatively, a classic Adams Family black is adorable in an entirely different way. 

 

Are you a solo Halloween artist or do you like to be part of a gang?

No comments:

Post a Comment