Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Just Because: Tattoos


This is not a confession, I promise. A good chunk of my friends and family members have tattoos now, so I've definitely started to come around. I'm a big fan of the rib or hip tattoo that's hidden about 99% of the time. I'm not committed to a design yet, and I think I'd rather wait until I've had a child or two to see how the stretch marks and skin changes go. 

But in the meantime- here's what's caught my eye!


These black and white tattoos with nature motifs.


I'm probably just revealing my "basic" tastes here, but this compass seems like a nice mix of vintage with modern flair. 


Constellation tattoos are popular for a reason. I think everyone's looking for a bit of divine guidance.



I like this more detailed constellation tattoo on the left, and the swirling geometry inside this wolf.


I'm not sure how well watercolor tattoos age, but these are just gorgeous. I'd be terrified that my artist would mess it up, personally, but I just love how fluid and soft these seem. 


Would you ever consider a tattoo or do you have one already? 




No comments:

Post a Comment